Friday, September 23, 2011

rules are rules..

it's friday... and still i studied some of the things i need to finish which is my history project.. i continued reading it and i begin to understand everything... well i better be cause 2 weeks from now is the deadline of it so i better work my ass out... tomorrow we will be sleeping over in one of my friends mom cause she will be flying to PHILIPPINES!! which make me so jealous cause i also want to visit!!! and we will be sleeping over there cause my father and the husband of my mom's friend will be surely drink some beer or wine and here in Sweden RULES ARE RULES! no one is allowed to drive even if you just drank small amount.... so we will be sleeping over there.. hope the connection will work.... :D so yeah again tomorrow (hope so) 

night night everyone! ;D





No comments:

Post a Comment