Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NEW!

YESTERDAY! we went to BIRSTA cause i will be needing to have a new glasses cause my present glasses are not perfectly suit my sight so we went there. me and my mom spent 2 hrs. walking around check some things.. there were not so much on sale but i bought a couple of things the don't cost... i need to prevent myself from buying so much things i actually do not need...  we were home around 4 o'clock and when we came home my half sister visited us with her boyfriend and her very cute daughter i already post some pictures of them here when the last visited us this time no picutes cause we were busy talking cause it's been a long time since we met again so yeah... HE again made my day.. you maybe know who HE i am talking about.. ha ha  so here are some of the things i bought yesterday..


i will dye my hair maybe later this day or tomorrow :DD i will show you some pictures after :)



No comments:

Post a Comment