Thursday, February 21, 2013

And here it comes

As all of you know.. and as i said million of times i was choosen to go to Turkkey this coming March for a school trip/ school project.. Ofcourse i am very happy when i they finally choose me to go with them honestly i was overjoyed well you guys have mentioned but yeah.. i just want to travel to turkey to meet new people and at the same time to have fun but the world turns...

Right now, I am honestly very sad and disappointed with this trip you wanna know why?? well because every happenings turns against me i mean literally everything just turned against me.. It feels that everythings are against that i am going to Turkey so everything is so complicated.. All that flows right now in my head are negative things nothing is positive. I am stressed, I am sad, I am disappointed, I am worried, I am tired..

Yesterday, I was in Stockholm to fix my papper to apply for a visa so that i can go to Turkey.. And to cut the story short.. Yesterday was a very bad day.. I ended up crying while i was walking in the street talking to my parents on the phone.. I felt so alone... and i feel so left behind by everyone.. I went there alone and i never expected this to happened.. I honestly felt that i am ready to give up.. And i am still right now honestly..

I feel so bad also about everything.. I made my teachers waste time on me which i honestly don't deserve...

I am also sad with school right now.. I AM SAD WITH EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!.. and i can't find something which can help me to push myself again to work hard, to think positive and to something or someone to push me back on the right track..

I miss sleeping like a baby at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment