Saturday, December 17, 2011

mall time!

hi everybody!! yes im here haha i just woke up i was planning on waking up little more earlier but it it saturday so i just woke up.. i thought of going to the mall early so i can avoid so much people and i was planning i was going by myself but none of it happened.. i woke up 12 and i am going with my mom and my little brother to the mall hahaha well byt the way i still havent found some pictures that i took from the past month i was not here...

i also need to kinda ''FLASHBACK'' to remeber the interesting things i made and experince well i think there are a couple of things which were interesting like hmmmm.. yeah!! watching hockey hahaha and having some party!!

now i remember some happenings haha whoa!! i better move my ass now cause time is running leaving me!!

see yah later :D


No comments:

Post a Comment