Wednesday, December 21, 2011

new hairstyle!

i was so tired already with my very long hair so i decided to cut it for once and for all.. so we went to one of my mom's friend who is talented on cutting hairs.. well all i can say is she is good on cutting short hairs cause my mom's wish was cutting her hair short and she got ti excatly as the picture she showed to her friend but for me i wanted to not to cut it so short but in the end it became short and i was kinda sad about it but after a few minutes i was satisfied of it cause i realize it will grow fast and my hair was not also on a good shape so i think it was a good way to cut it a little short.. i haven't got a pic of it which is not so good... i am lazy on taking pictures haha... but one day i will take a pictures of it ha ha soon promise lol  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment