Thursday, October 18, 2012

always will be

Where do i start?? I know what i want to say but i just don't know how.. how to begin and how to express it in a way that you will not misunderstand what i meant by it. I guess i just want to write something... just something to write about.. it doesn't need to be meaningfull. It's enough just being like that.

Well i guess, i just want to say that i am happy right now that i don't know what to write, which one i will write about cause there are so many things that are good.. They are overflowing. And i just want to share it with you but which one? Which one is that one that i can share to you so that you can also be happy.. I am sure there is someone who can make you laugh without any effort given.. they are the best thing you have.

Ok now! I don't only mean your boyfriends or your girlfriends. I just mean someone or somebody close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment