Friday, October 19, 2012

The truth

December 11, 2012 I will be going home to my homeland Philippines. Right now I am kinda stress and excited and nervous. Stress because i know there are a lot i need to do before i go to Philippines. I need to buy some stuffs to bring with me for my relatives, I need to have a plan of my time in Philippines cause i don't want to waste some time there. Everything must be clear for me before i go there and everything will just be a disaster. Excited cause it's been 4 years..  MY FRIENDS! MY RELAVITES! just thinking about them makes my stomach turn upside down. But nervousness will always be there.

I am traveling alone which is the first time for me. I mean traveling via airplane alone. There will be 2stops that i need to change airplanes. First is in Amsterdam then in China and then Philippines. But i know it will be ok! ofcourse I CAN!

I am also nervous meeting my friends again.. maybe you think i am really weird now but i was thinking Sweden and Philippines are really different from each other. It's like they are in the both ends of the world. I don't know if i change that fast that me and friends will not agree on things or make jokes like before and laugh together. I am sure they will have conversations i have no idea about or the worst is i will be talking about something and then they will not get a thing because i was talking so weird. Or maybe i didn't grew and my friends just left me. What if they are already mature while i am still stuck??

WHAT IF?? WHAT IF??

STRESS + EXCITEDNESS + NERVOUSNESS = AFRAID??

No comments:

Post a Comment