Tuesday, April 23, 2013

opsssiii!!!

it's been a long time again!! well i guess you know why because it is my usual excuse not updating here in blogg.. YEAH! i was busy again!!! as always right?? but yeah there have been so many things happening right now at school so basically my days are just about school even on the weekends!! believe it or not but it's true all are for school no ending pappers to do for school.. they are coming right next the other!! so i really dont have any time on writing here!! but you might thinking why i am right now here!! GUESS!!! i ended the papper i was working with a little early this time so had a spare time just to update here!! :DD so APRIL went so quickly and the worst thing is i almost not notice it... days are just slipping into my hands.. but by the way i kinda have plenty of news for you!! but first here is a summary of my news ;D


so this is what's happening right now!

1. I am planning to have a ombre hair!! well i actually am sure i will be having that hair! (first picture)
2. Ball is coming so i am currently looking for a dress and i am liking that dress in the picture!
3. yesss... I made a twitter account FOLLOW ME!! @reinaah03
4,  so soon!!! my graduation!! can't wait anymore
5. well just a pic of me -.-'' just showing im still alive!! HOHOHOHO!!
6. YES!! i am training!! well home training xD i am currently doing the pilates ;D
7. OUR RIDE THIS COMING BALL!! a white limosine! ;DD 
8. I am planning to have a beachy curls whole summer!! ;DD
9.NEW PHONE!!! 
10. and yess again i also do have a instagram FOLLOW ME! >>  reinaah

THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment