Monday, April 29, 2013

why are you so controversial??

so i have borrowed this book because my friends told me so and i was asking them what genre does the book belings to and they didn't answer... they remain quiet.. i wonder what it this book all about it's the first time i heard about the book and even the author so i really don't have any idea about this.. i haven't read anything about the book i mean i haven't read some summary or not even read the back of the book i just borrowed it because of curiousity and cause my friends told me so ha ha SO LET'S SEE what this book is all about to put an end to my curiosity xD

By the way the title of the book is Fifty Shades of Grey.. well first impression of the book ( i mean the cover of the book is dark so i am guessing it will be like horror or something i don't know! hahahahah we'll see xD


1 comment:

  1. Try not to blush while reading it.... ;)
    can't believe you haven't heard about it!

    ReplyDelete