Monday, June 17, 2013

someone

Sometimes I got this feeling that this boy is the kind of boy I really want to take care of.. Maybe you don't get it but let me explain it to you.. One time I saw this boy in school and then suddendly a struck of feeling come rushing inside of me.. And i, myself even can't understand it.. I just felt that i want to take care of him in some ways.. He is sick. I don't know what is his sickness but i guess it's kinda serious cause i saw him taking this injections by himself and i am guessing that there are times that he really needs to do this because i saw him twice do it in the classroom..One time I got a glimpse of his face and all i can feel is i really want to took care of him.. Don't get me wrong in this.. I don't have the like or love feelings towards him.. What i am saying is that it's just so weird that everytime i see him i really want to ask him if he's doing fine.. or just ask can i help you with that.. But i can see that he really is a tough guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment