Friday, August 30, 2013

Freaking out


As I said in my earlier post me and Mikaela watch this movie. Before the movie I was already very excited to watch it. I know that this movie is based on a very famous book so thats why i was really pumped to watched it. While I was watching it I was litterally freaking out. It was so good that i want to jump and scream but ofcourse i didn't do it cause we are in the cinema. I didn't want it to end! Right after the movie I already want the second part and the third and so on.. Actually I want to watch it again and again! I was so obssess with it so after watching the movie i decided to get the books too. I ordered the first 3 books of the series. All i have to do now is to wait for them to come on my front door so i can start reading it! If you haven't seen it GO NOW!! It really is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment