Friday, August 30, 2013

Precious

Today both of my closest friends are going to transfer to a very different direction. Mikaela will be transferring to Umeå (north of Sundsvall) while Albina will be transferring to Stockholm (south of Sundsvall).. I will seriously miss them both! But luckily there is they called "INTERNET". This past weeks and days I was kinda busy because of work and spending time with friends. Day before yesterday I was spending time with Mikaela. We went to the City to look around and then later that day we watched the movie "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones". All I can say about that movie is that you better watched it beacause every penny was so worth it. I will talked about it more on a another post ;D

Yesterday, I was also with Albina in her house. We had some quality time talking about so many things.. Like memories when we first met 4 years ago. I was even surprise when she had this conversation we had in papper. In that papper we started knowing each other. It was so weird cause firstly I don't een remember we had that time that we can't talked with easch other so we wrote instead on a papper. Secondly, It was really weird seeing how we were 4 years ago. After seeing that conversation memories just came back. We really had some funny, crazy and weird memories we shared in 4 years.











No comments:

Post a Comment