Friday, December 7, 2012

DAMN!!

OK!! look why i can't do it!!! i am so shy that i don't dare to have a proper conversation with him!! like come on!!! i want to know him and i know the only way to know him is to talk to him properly i kinda like him and it seems like he likes me too!! but i don't know!! i dont like expecting things speciall when it comes to this kind of things because i don't want to be disappointed and it is so embarassing!!! but what if he does reall like me but neither of us wants to make the first move what should i do??? am i thingking wrong now about him liking me or something I DON'T KNOW!!

at this very right moment the question is should i add him in FACEBOOK?? or should i wait him to add me instead??? GRRRR i don't like this situation

No comments:

Post a Comment