Monday, December 10, 2012

you can never prevent it..

YOU DESTROYED IT!! I've done everything for you to make it alright for the both of us but i don't know it feels like you are just making things so complicated that make other things more complicated! You never really listen to me.. so what's the point of explaning things to you.. we both are just being tired arguing everytime.. i was not lying... you are the one who must know me afterwe've been together so long ang you said it yourself that you know me so much.. so if you really know me why can you listen to other peoples gossips about me and not listen to my explanation and why can't you belive me that I AM NOT LYING! for f***k SAKE!! you should know me better than anyone!!

now i am just tired of this things.. you had my trust but it was you who doesn't trust me.. you said it yourself one time that never listen to other peoples gossips cause they don't know us so it's better not to listen.. I never listen to others gossip cause you know WHY?? IT IS YOU WHO TOLD ME NOT TO CAUSE YOU SAID THAT I SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO THEM BUT INSTEAD I SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU!! AND I KNOW YOU!! so other people can't change my point of view about you.. but you who changed so quickly just listened to them.. and never though of the past things you said yourself.. you just threw the things we have built for not so long time.. so i guess this is really the end fo it.. I tried my best..

No comments:

Post a Comment