Friday, December 21, 2012

so many changes..

so I arrived in the Philippines Dec. 12. Already in the airport i can feel the warm weather ahead of me. It's so warm i guess it is 32 celcius right now.. but by the way back to my first day the day after i just spend my whole day with my mother side's relatives.. I missed them so much that the whole day was spend just catching up with each other and telling some old memories we can't forget and then telling some stories we missed..

the next day i spent my day with my childhood friends so talked and laughed but as time flows you can feel the gap between us.. there are so many things that changes and I don't know how to catch up cause i can feel that they change a lot or am i the one who change so much that we feel so distant with each other.. honestly i hate it.. cause i know that they've been my friends since i was born and ofcourse until now but i just feel different around them.. I don't like this feeling...


No comments:

Post a Comment