Thursday, July 4, 2013

And the evidence came..

This morning when I was trying to organise some of my stuffs mainly my accessories. I found a very precious, funny, cheap necklace.


Yeah what you are looking right now is a BLINGY!.. Well first I got it when I was still 16 years old. And yes I was still in the Philippines that time. I remember it was some time in Decemeber I bought it. And I can remember it very clear that I was choosing between this one and another necklace but the only difference was the other had a letter R as it's pendant but in the end I chose this one cause obviously my name's meaning is Queen and Queen's have their very fancy crowns. That time in the Philippines those necklaces are the thing! I mean like they are must have jewelry in your collection..

Believe it or not i only wore this necklace one time.. and that time was when we had a christmas party in school. Here is the reason why this necklace became precious to me that time.. My crush that time wore it!! hahahaha After he wore it i don't let anyone borrow it to wear it.. So the last time who wore it was him my high school crush "B". Let's call him B cause his name starts with it. LOL!

I don't know if there will be a time where i will wear it again in some occations but who knows.. It's just funny how i was for just 4 years ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment