Thursday, July 4, 2013

Yesterday i was in WONDERLAND

The most fun about Sundsvall in summer I should say is the "Gatufest" which I think means Street Party in English but it's kinda of a festival too cause it always happens in Summer.. Yesterday was the opening of the festival so me, my brother and Mikaela went there and as expected we had fun even though it was very excausting.. When we arrived in the place the first thin that caught my eyes was a bad boy ride!! which looks like this..

As a typical me i got really curious how we can ride it so we come closer and found out that as the picture shows it you will just sit in there and let the ride throw you round and round.. Soon as i saw how it works my Adrenaline just reached it's highest point that i was really willing to ride it.. Ofcourse i got also scared cause you will never know what will happen and plus it will be my first time to ride a really scary one.. but i really want it bad!! so tomorrow me and my brother will be going again to the city and ride this BAD BOY!! I am really looking forward!! I can't honestly wait for it to come!! my adrenaline rush will just shut down..
 
Plan: I am actually planning to have a camera with me or in my case my phone to record how the ride will look like while me riding it but i am not really sure how will that worked out cause obviously i don't want to drop my phone.. so i can't promise you if i will do it
 
 
 
On the other side we really had fun yesterday there also have been artists who sang a couple of songs and also a couple of really famous artist here in Sweden like Petter..
 
 
 



 
 
 
This was the scene when we were waiting for the buss..
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment