Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mission Failed

It's was not easy as i thought.. as i mentioned earlier in my post i was planning to make my blogg much moe livelier, fun and cute unfortunatelly i failed.. yeah.. my blogg wil still be plain.. my plan was putting some emoticons in my posts to make it livelier.. the first time i tried it the results are like this >>>>> at first there were no problems about the animations but... i don't like the white background.. so i tried removing the white background but after i have done that the animations are not working... :((( i thought it will be easy but it wasn't BUT i will try it again.. and hopefully will success.. i was also thinking of putting some more cool stuffs here in my blogg but let's see ;DD THEY ARE SO CUTE SO I WILL SURE TRY IT AGAIN ;DDD

  

No comments:

Post a Comment