Wednesday, June 27, 2012

what was i doing??


I don't know.. it feels that days go so fast but at the same time it's not.. ahh i don't know.. well as i promised i will keep you updated on what was i doing this past 3 weeks i was not here... first i was on a baptismal day of a very cute baby ;DDD and that same day my classmates got a class party but unfortunately i was not there.. but as i heard it doesn't went well dont know what went wrong cause i taught many will come cause almost everyone is energetic about the class party but yeahh.. you'll never know.. and then this month also my brother celebrated his birthday and got a very suitable cake for him!! hohoho i will post a picture at the end of this post ;DD we've been on our summer house for a couple of days so i got a chance to train mt driving skills hoho!! if i will judge myself... im getting better!! -.-' or not?? LOL on the midsummer i spent it with my dear friend Albina who saved me from celebrating my midsummer with a bunch of people i barely know -.-' so yeah she saved me! she always does ;DDD that day there ware no busses so me and my brother walked from sörberge to timrå ;DD it was not far as i thought... all stores are also half day and we must buy some charcoal because we planned on a barbeque but guess whattt!!!! we did'nt make it to the store one the right time so.. became no barbeque but!! still got a very delicious food ;DD and then we watched AVENGERS and some random videos... that days was really nice.. 

we went also to dollar store which is one of my favorite store!! hohohho wanna know why?? well who doesn't love low prizes!! omg they have very low prizes in dollar store they have the same products you can see on a ordinary store but difference is they got more good prizes ;DD so i bought some things there for my girly things ;DD what else?? hmmm i can't remember anything more.. ahh i will post again if i remember something i missed ;DD








No comments:

Post a Comment