Monday, June 4, 2012

There's always someone changing

Finally, my blogg have a new face.. it's not so pretty but i like it a lot than my old one.. i was a good idea changing everything.. from my title to the comment section.. yeah i change the title from JUST REALIZE IT to WHATEVAHH cause originally this blogg is something that i will write in about some of my random thoughts... this blogg was planned to be a online diary of my inner thoughts but in the end i posted some thoughts of mine but at the same time with some random things for example the guys i adore, the things i bought and many more so i change it to WHATEVAHH cause literally this blogg contains about random posts hohohoho!! i also made some changes in the comment section i put reaction boxes and basically you will just check the boxes which ever you think my post was if it was TJALALALA, EHH??, HOHOHOHO, and WHATEVAHH.. i don't know why i put those reactions but those are almost my daily reactions.. ahhh WHATEVAHHH!! so yeah.... (awkward moment -.-')


1 comment: