Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Half alive

I am a cold-hearted girl wanna know why?? ok let's get's started.. 
  • I don't know how to get angry... As far i know and as of now i never ever got angry with someone. Well little irratation but it will only last for a day or more but not more than a week.. It fades really fast. He wants me to get angry at him but how should i do that i f i don't know how to. When should i be angry at a person? Or maybe i just haven't met someone who will push me to the limit and make me burst out of angriness and who will push me pull the trigger.
  • I don't know how to be a sweet girlfriend ... YEAH!!! i am not sweet. The big question is how to be sweet? Many of my friends said that i am sweet but he doesn't feel my sweetness. Maybe i know how to be sweet with my friends but not with my boyfriend. How shall i send my sweetness to a person whom i would really like to feel my sweetness.
  • I am numb! ... When a person is trying to send their feelings towards me, don't expect that i can easily detect it and change my mood according to your mood. Ok don't get me wrong ofcourse i can feel if you are angry or sad if it shows but if you are trying to hide it or let me guess that you are some kind of sad or angry. Another thing is when you are trying to be sweet with me, most of the time i don't get that you are trying to be sweet with me. I am really bad at it.
  • I don't know how to express myself ... 

ENOUGH ABOUT IT! When i woke up the first thing i thought about is to write something in my blogg to just start up the day and as you can see above i had wrote something but it's a dark writing so i decided to erase it but it took a long time for me to choose the right words so i just put a line above the words. Instead i want to start up my day pushing myself up. Let's make this day a beautiful one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment