Monday, August 13, 2012

you just need to smile to hide everything


Why is there feelings like this.. I hate it.. i want this to be over now.. but i dont know how... no matter what i do feelings of saddness comes back and i know it's destroying me but i let it to destroy me.. why am i  letting it cause i dont know how to fight back on this things like sadness. It's so strong that even happiness is not enough to make me smile even for a while..Yes, i smile but is it really a rainbow smile you usually see in me...Smiles sometimes are used to hide everything for the sake of other people.. i dont want to drag everyone else with this one.. Moving on is the key right?? but it is a long way getting there.. let me take baby steps cause right now i don't want the beautiful 1 year 3 months to just turn into memories... i just can't give up on right now. Its been 4 days now.. and since then i feel hunger on my stomach, i'm having nightmares everytime i close my eyes.. worst nightmares i can imagine, and now im sitting here don't know what to do cause my brain is empty right know.. im empty minded girl.. i want to be ok but i don't know how to.. i feel loneliness flowing through my veins and it's eating me.. digesting me really fast.. Already at the begining i told to myself that  i need to be prepare for things like this.. there will always be an ending to thingswhether a happy ending or vice versa.. it's just how things go, you can't just prevent it.. eventhough you never ever want an ending to it.. i was planning on preparing myself  for this but instead i was enjoying every minute of conversation we had.. every seconds we laughed.. and appreciated all the iloveu's we have told to each other.. and now it hurts so much... 





No comments:

Post a Comment