Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I don't wanna fight no more...

People also get tired of fighting.. why can't we just give each other and take at the same time.. admit your wrong and i'll admit mine.. It's hard to take always the blame over something just to stop the fight... to stop the rain.... i also get tired so tired .. and sometimes i want to just give you up but you know what! I CAN'T!! and that is the worst thing.. i know im tired of it and i have enough but still i can't let go of you.. taking always the blame is one of the worst feelings i had.. it will make you feel worser about yourself.. it feels that im the one who always have the problem.. it's always my fault.... always mine.. i want this to be perfect... but how can i do it if you are not helping me at all. we both are in this together but why do i feel im the only one working this up.... all im asking is can you just please sometimes think about how i feel about taking the blame all the time.. i dont say that you are numb or something just take som consideration about how i feel... i hope you can feel it on how i talk everytime we fight.. can you please just sometimes take the blame and say sorry to me and comfort me cause right now i feel im the worst.. please help me.. we both are on this... cause i don't know how long i can survive with this one..


No comments:

Post a Comment