Tuesday, January 1, 2013

deep inside

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! hope you all had a wonderful first day of the year!!! I had a wonderful new year with my childhood friends!! For the first time i lit up a firecracker. It was scary and i was so scared to death because there had been so many incident that some children been hurt because of lightening up firecrackers. But in my case after i lit up the firecracker i literally ran so far away so quickly that i can and far as possible just to be safe ;D

Celebrating New year again in Philippines makes me feel so warm inside.. This may sounds so weird and that i am nationalist but I LOVE THAT I AM A PINAY!! At first i was a little bit disappointed because my first week here i felt that i don't belong here in some ways i can feel it myself that things changed, people changed and one of them is me.. but later on the pinay inside of me came out and i feel that i do still belong and some part of me want to stay more time here..

I record some videos of the fireworks we had i will edit it first because i recorded them separately so i will just put them together so you can all see it :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment