Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It feels so different...

I just imagine how much time i can have if i will be just focusing on me. I mean i have experince having a bóyfriend for 1 year and more and i can feel it myself that i haven't got no time for myself. I haven't got no time for me to care about how am i doing. When i was still with my ex I can feel that time just flies and i haven't got anything of it but now i feel like i have all the time in the world to have fun and to enjoy what i am right now and feel ever minute of what i am doing. I feel so free and i feel that nobody can stop me of what i am doing because i don't need to care about what other people think. It is just me who is just deciding now for myself..

It feels so comfortable and i honestly enjoying it for now but who knows maybe i will change mind tomorrow or next week or next month but right now i feel like i am still enjoying this. i want to be selfish this time..




No comments:

Post a Comment