Friday, January 18, 2013

home sweet home!

I finally came home in Sweden! After a month in the Philippines i finally back here in the cold place.. When i came home the temperature surpriced me with -15 outside... and ofcourse i am dont have winter clothes or jacket with me because i came from a very hot land so i just have very thin jacket with me and just converse!! so that's why i feel really bad today!! i was really planning to go to school today cause i know i missed a lot but my body is still not ready to go outside..

By the way... it feels so good when you know you have 2 houses in different land!! I have a home in the Philippines and here in Sweden... i didn't care how long i have to travel just to visit my other home because it's worth it!!

This year i started to travel a lot... which i hope will continue for the rest of the year!! In march i will be going to the Turkey!!! i am really looking forward to many more trips!!


No comments:

Post a Comment