Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's been a while

I has been 5 months since we broke up and it's been 1 month we've not been talking with each other. It's been very complicated betwwen the two of us. And here i am right now wondering how is he?? how have he been?? It's not that i want to go back together with him.. (i don't think he want either) Ofcourse, we've been together for 1 year and 3 months so i will not lie that i don't care how is he today because honestly speaking i still care. Yeah, I still care but not the care i had once for him ( i mean when we were still together). Right now, I am maybe more concern about him like a friend maybe or something i can't explain or understand myself.. I have so many questions.. questions i know that only him can answer.. Sometimes i still can remember our conversations and i will not deny it until now they makes me smile.. i guess those memories will not easily fade specially when the one person in those memories haave been the most precious on that span of time. He knew everything about me without me not saying to much to him. That is one of his ability. OK! enough about digging the past.. It's all over now. Don't dig in again to those pain you have suffered. Let them heal.

I guess i just wanted to say that i miss him and i do still care for him..


No comments:

Post a Comment