Sunday, September 8, 2013

Brutal

Yestersday.. Was both a brutal and fun day! Brutal cause I had a time to practice how to drive.. Don't get me wrong practicing my driving skills is not brutal.. The brutal was my teacher, My father.. Yepp!! We trained on driving the car backwards in a very little way.. and when I mean little way is that when you reverse the wrong way the car will literally fell on the ditch/edge.. And it's not just a small ditch it was really big that when your car fell on it you need to have a bigger car to pull the car.. I was so scared that the car will fell.. My father was so brutal that he just sat beside me not even looking at the side mirrors if i am doing right.. When i was asking him if I was doing the right thing all he said was " I DON'T KNOW CAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE DRIVING" ... By the way it was my first time doing that I mean driving backwards and have to look at the side mirror to drive.. It was nerve-racking experince but the good thing is I am really learning :)

The fun part is that we have some quality time and I had a time to have some break from work cause I have been working too much that i was really tired.. So I was grateful for yesterday it was just the day I needed. My brother's friend Makky was there also and even my half-sister. So it was a perfect day-off.



No comments:

Post a Comment