Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Getting attached..

There is just one problem.. It's getting attached to someone you really need to avoid to be attached with.. It's not something that's really bad to be attached with but it's more of when you get too close there are a big chance that you will really get affected. I know it's the part of the possiblities I accepted but i never thought it will affect me this bad.. I thought I was ready to faced this but in the end IM NOT.. How shall I face the others without showing that I am affected... They all lived together and then one day one of them suddenly says goodbye... so sudden.. I may not have took good care of her that much but she was the one that made me really good at what i do.. She helped me so much and she was really kind to me.. she was patient with me specially when I was just starting learning things.. She let me to took good care of her.. And then now she just left.. I never have thought of this to happen this early...




I'll gonna miss you...


No comments:

Post a Comment