Friday, September 6, 2013

That's the price you need to pay

Last past few weeks i was thinking if i did the right choice of not studying right after I grduated. Did I earned something from it or was it just a waste of time. Right after I graduated I was really damn sure that I wanted to have a break from school, A break from all the pressure the school have gave me from the past years. I was having second thoughts about whether I can handle the University or not. This may shows that I was playing the safe part of it but I decided not to go on something I am having second thoughts with. This is something I really need to think over... I thought so.. Maybe I was thinking about things for far too long..

It may sound that I was not sure about what path I suppose to choose but believe it or not I am sure of what I want to do or what work I might have after the University.. The only thing I was not sure of is how will I survive in a another city with my own apartment.. having to pay and to handle my own needs without having saved money on my pocket. I know I can borrow some money but I wanted to avoid borrowing or atleast borrow small as possible. I don't want to have a really big debt after I gradated when I am not sure whether I will have a job to pay it.

So here I am working part time job and searching for more job to save money! To afford to transfer from another city and possibly get a driving license before transferring! I will not deny that I really miss going back to school cause I really enjoy going back to school even there are times I just wanted to run away from it. Those parts are just parts of the school where you can't avoid. But I am also grateful that I kinda made the right decision cause right now I have time to secure all the things I was having thoughts about. But at the same time I feel really jealous when I see my friends who transfered into another city and having a great time.

What I tell to myself?? Well my time will come.. It will come.. I just need to work right now to reached what i want.


No comments:

Post a Comment