Sunday, October 27, 2013

been too much..

That's just who I am 


I finally completed all 5 books of "The Mortal Instruments".. And yeah I it's my new addiction.. Well it's not new that I am addicted to books but the "The Mortal Instruments" series is my THING right now. I am currently reading the third book, which is the City of Glass. The first two book went really fast.. I was done with the first two books in one week. But this third book it's going kinda going slow obviously because I don't have that much free time.

I also purchased another two books. They are in swedish. To tell you the truth they are the last in line of the books I am planning to read but they have such interesting story so I decided to buy them anyways. And I really need to read in Swedish to develop my Swedish language. 

And there goes the bag.. You might find it boring cause it's so plain. But i liked it cause it's so spacious and plus it's in sale in half prize 

Last but not at all the least are the accessories.. Well what to say about them.. I just think they are nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment