Sunday, October 27, 2013

What do you really want..

Lesson of the month: Don't tease someone too much.. It can really cause trouble.

I never learned huh?? I know that I maybe got too far away and got overboard but honestly I didn't mean it.. Or should I say that I didn't notice that  WE are heading that way of the road. Now things are getting so complicated. And I don't know what to think about it or what to do about it.

I thought you are my teasing buddy.. We teased each other for the longest time that i get accustomed to it. My brain usually goes to auto-flight when it comes on teasing you.. I know it's bad but we just started it to long ago that it's hard to avoid it and tell to my brain to stop whatever it plans to do.. It becomes my habit. A really bad habit.

I guess it's just how the games goes.. Sooner or later someone will give up and take everything seriously. And in this game, It's you who lose.

Am I bad on doing this?? I feel so guilty..


No comments:

Post a Comment