Sunday, July 10, 2011

beautiful day

yesterday morning we got some guest here and it was my father's grandchildren. (my father have around 8 grandchildren). they are so cute that i want to pinch them but i can't  :(  they talked so many things about what they have done for the past few days. ( children can remember things even though it happened very long time ago) most of the things that they have told me things that i can't even understand cause they can't still pronounce words clearly cause they were 4 years old but i SURVIVED. The feelings of  childhood is such a good, easy feelings that people just started smiling when they remember their childhood times. I wanna go back for one week in my childhood. 

in the afternoon, i have talked with my ''boyfriend'' ( yeah i have a boyfriend ) he is so sweet and caring guy. he make me laugh almost all the time we talked with each other. He make things that will make me fall more for him. (:P) i love the feeling knowing that someone is caring for you and loving you with all of their heart. He made me really happy yesterday :D

( enough for the boyfriend thing ) Well by the way, here are some pictures :)




(sven and lili)


(mi)

( with my brother -.- )









( lili)

till tomorrow :D ( will go down now and be a diva -.- )
heart and brain♥

No comments:

Post a Comment