Monday, July 18, 2011

WHAT A FEELING!

I've been so happy this few days i don't know why ha ha i just have this light feeling i have and i just want to listen to music and feel every soong whether it's slow or rap or rnb i'm just happy this past few days the feeling has beed so easy.. i've been talking with my boyfriend and he really makes me very happy and giving me everyday something that just makes me so happy ha ha it's so easy talking with him.. well maybe in short is he is giving me sweet dreams cause he says sweet things before i lay in my bed and made nme think of ot whole night until i fall asleep. 

tomorrow is 19 and it's our monthsary ♥ i just finished talking with him and it end we said to each other that we will sleep early but guess what we haven't cause we have some good time and it is so hard to end it. for me it's a good night now :D 


♥heart and brain♥

No comments:

Post a Comment