Wednesday, July 20, 2011

so tired

today i was at the mall again.. my mom  forcely wake me up this morning cause we will be going in this store in ALNÖ which is far from where we are living now. so i woke up 8 am cause my mom decided on taking early buss so we will be home early... BUT still we came home 4 pm which if you will count the hours it will be 6 hrs. in total of being outside again... well by the way we went on this asian store and i was  so happy cause i really missed the products from Philippines. my mom bought some food seasoning stuffs and  i bought some snacks :DDD i really miss Philippines. 

After that we went to the mall to buy shoes... i was wearing a pair of dollshoes and it hurts so much so i was forced to buy a pair of shoes which is very affordable. they are sneckers type of shoes. the mall is full of temptations but this time i managed to controll myself a little bit which it feels a little bad on not buying the things i really want. 

i need to save money cause one ogf my moms friend is planning on visiting  in Philippines and i'm thinking of going with them. i really want to visit Philippines i miss my friends.... so now i have a reason on saving money :DDD  hope it will be the start of learning to save money for a really big thing and important thing ;D 



♥heart and brain♥

No comments:

Post a Comment