Friday, July 8, 2011

why do i make a new one?

Hi, it's me ''AGAIN'' but a new one my past blogg was a catastrofy so now i will really try harder to update more (if possible i will post more than one per day :D ) and update everyday. I'm a person who is very lazy in writing and typing but i have some things running in my head everytime ( cause i love watching people) and i don't know how to express them. I can't just tell it to my friend everytime what i feel.Well maybe you are thinking why not write in a diary. (hmm, i have tried it) i doesn't worked also.  I actually dislike diaries cause you need a pen to write on it and you have to stroke every letter beautifully (i don't have a very good handwriting -.- )so you can read it, and i hate it if my pen is out of ink and then i need to find a new pen with the same color so it will not be different from the others( it's so tiring writing on diaries). I think it will be better if i will just write it down here. ( it's faster and i will be skilled in typing in keyboard it will help me to type faster it will be helpfull in school works > :D< that will be a good asset :D)

By the way this blogg will be about random things i see, feel, events and more (i don't know what i'm specially talking about but it will be more stuffs). I will try my best not to be one sided on the things that i will write here and topics i will post cause i don't want anyone to get angry or will get hurt of what i will write here. But as others says you can't prevent someone from hating you or disliking you. i'm making this blogg cause i just want to express what i feel. Hope this will be a good beginning of this blogg cause i got so many ideas about it. (hope i will not be a lazy again updating -.- i will SURVIVE!)

Goodluck to me :D





♥heart and brain ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment