Friday, November 30, 2012

are we close??

Ok! As you all know i will be going to the philippines this coming December. Honeestly i can't wait to see my friends and my relatives that i haven't seen for 4 yrs. I love going back to the Philippines ofcourse who doesn't like going back to your homeland but there are just some things that makes me sad, dissappointed and plus little angry.. Whenever i log in on my facebook HE pops out and always asking first how am i and then second thing he will ask is when will i be going back to the philippines and when i saw this question i already know what he will say next and just what would it be!! Ofcourse!! he will be telling me to bring some gifts from sweden because i am from sweden! I dont want to say some bad things about my own country..

but it just feels wrong when some people feel you are close with someone just because they are from other country! but when i am still in the philippines he doesn't even talked to me so please just stop it YOU ANNOYS ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment