Monday, November 12, 2012

What if

When someone ask me about what kind of supernatural powers i would choose to have. And I always says i want to read other peoples minds just like Edward in Twilight! Here am I again thinking about it. What if one day i just woke up having these power. Honestly, I will really enjoy it, like think you don't need to ask people what they were thinking. I am a type of person that like to stare at people and think what they are thinking. I just want to try to peek on their minds and read not all but some of the interesting one.

But would it not be to much information in my brain and in the end my brain will explode because of it. I will also be having their problems and then i will start minding their problems instead of sloving my own issues. It will end up not having me time for myself.

Reading minds can also result on crossing the line of someones privacy. But i really want to read them! No one needs to know about me reading minds it will be my little secret ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment