Thursday, November 22, 2012

Have you ever??

So.. this morning , I was walking in the hallway on my way to my locker.. And then in front me i saw this 2 guys walking in the opposite direction so here comes the scenario.. SO! GUY A and GUY B was walking excatly the opposite direction i am going. Thankful GUY A went to the library and then GUY B coming still the opposite direction.. I know that we will meet and bump in each other of neither him nor me changed the direction a little bit.

So, I decided to move first so I move a little to my left so that he can pass in my right side BUT he also moved a little to his right so we still gonna meet so i moved again instead to my right but! again he moved to his left ...

In the end we still bump in each other!! -.-' it's so embarassing to come to the point when both of you don't know which the other one will go and both looks like stupid xD

No comments:

Post a Comment