Sunday, November 4, 2012

which is which

Why i came to this point?? Everything is so complicated with you! I don't know what to expect and how to react on things.. how should i treat you?? cause the truth is you move me, you effects me.

Some days you treat me on a very special way like you want to show me that you still like me and i will not lie i like it! who doesnt like being treated special. You treat me so kindly.. I know i musn't say this but honestly everytime your like that i was thinking about what did we do to loss the spark between us or maybe already in the start there were no spark at all. And you can make my stomach turn upside down. You know me too much that you know what to say for me to fall for you again.. is it right that way?

BUT Some days you treat me really cold like we are from two different planets, like strangers and i hate it! I don't know if sometimes you just dont care about me or what but i sometimes got that feeling  that you dont want me talking to you like you just want me here.. But is it better this way? to treat each other strangers so both sides can move on??


No comments:

Post a Comment