Monday, December 2, 2013

Don't be afraid.

This year had change me a alot, change me in different ways. In both good and bad ways. For the longest time, I've been that girl that never dreamt about something big. I was so scared to fail and always thought of that there are just things that impossible for me to do. It seems that IMPOSSIBLE was one of my most used words in the past.

To travel alone. I was so scared of traveling alone cause I am just afraid that I will get loss and will never be found. So childish huh?. Well that was me but i got the will to just leave that old me behind me. Last year, I flew in the Philippines alone which took a day and a half to get there. I was so nervous in the beginning but I survived and even enjoyed it. My main explanation is it just made me feel so free. I don't need to worry about anything else but just myself. ONLY ME MATTER!.

And then this year I got the chance to fly to Turkey for a week! Another barricade I knock over. I never thought of flying to another country other than ofcourse my homeland and Sweden. It was too impossible for me. I am very thnakful that I am surrounded with such positive people that gave me some courage to believe that I can do it. I even had some really horrible experiences before flying to Turkey. To cut the long story short, I had such hard time getting my visa to travel. In the end I got to travel because I believed.

After the obstacles I've passed, I bought a bracelet just to remind me of that day. To remind me that I can make things happen if I will just believe in myself. Unfortunately, I lost it while I was passing the security in the airport. And that was the time I decided that I really want to get a tattoo.

Don't be afraid to fly high. Dream big and just believe in yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment