Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's my daddy.

I just believe that it's my daddy. My biological father have past away long ago. He passed away when I was just still a baby, 2 years old. When I was still young, I always believed that my daddy was a butterfly. Honestly until now, I still believe that he is a buttefly. I don't knew why but i just believe that he is a butterfly. I grew up with my mom's cousin who just taught me that my daddy is a butterfly. Maybe she taught me that because she just don't want me to miss my dad or just to not forget about him. Which really worked.

I always believe that he is just beside me watching and guiding over me. When I feel like sinking in a very dark place because of my problems. I just talked to my daddy. You might find this really weird but he helped me a lot. In some way after talking with him, I can think clearly and gives me courage to keep going to make him proud of me. Proud of what I can do because of him. It's not that he answers me back when I talk to him. But just imagining that he is in front of me, imagining his face, remembering some of my memories with him can keep me from sinking.

At first I was thinking of having a butterfly tattoo since I believe that it's my daddy but an anchor is more appropriate because he is a seaman and he do what anchors do to a ship. It keeps it stable and grounded. He helps me to hold on no matter how hard an obstacle can be. To be strong and not to give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment