Monday, December 9, 2013

Everything is going well.

Christmas is coming. But I honestly is still not in the christmassy feeling. I already bought some presents for my family and friends, I've redecorated my room, in a much more festive set but still not a glimpse of christmassy spark. Well maybe while I was fixing my room but after that hour it vanished into the thin air. Maybe it's because all I've done this week is to work. And it's my reason also by not posting for the past 5 days. I've been working so hard. I've been busy for the past 5 conseccutive days. Tomorrow is my last day of working for 5 days and then I will be having my 5 days break and then next week I will be working again for 5 days (whole day). Plus I will also be working in 24th of December. But it's not a biggy cause I will still be celebrating Christmas at home. Maybe you thought I am crazy by accepting that day to work. But I was just so curious how do they celebrate Christmas in a retirement house. Will their families get them so they can celebrate the holidays together? or they will just visit them in the morning to give presents?

I also wanted to celebrate my Christmas with them. I feel like they are already a part of my life, like my half family. Actually I am thinking of buying them some gifts but I don't know what to give them. I better think fast cause I just have five days of free time before I get busy again.

There are so many things to do. I am working. I am studying at the same time. Yes, I am studying. What I meant by that is that I am currently reading some stuffs to get my "Medicine License" and my "Driving License". So there are so many things to learn but there are just little time after work. I basically lay on my bed at the moment I always come home. And then I am out. But this day I got the chance to end pretty early!  But tomorrow is another day.

Oh better get going. I need to study :D






No comments:

Post a Comment