Sunday, December 1, 2013

My first. My story.

I made an achievement. I got inked yesterday. And yes, I am counting it as an achievement cause basically I just achieve something I never thought I will. Why not? First of all, I never imagine myself being inked and having it inked in my skin for the rest of my life. I kinda regret on things so easily, so getting a tattoo was not even one of the things I wanted to do. Secondly, the pain. I am assuming that almost all of us have watched atleast once, some hilarious people reacting while getting inked. I always had those videos in my mind. I don't want to be sitting in there and then backing off in the middle of it cause I can't bare the pain. I thought that it's just too much for me. But I always respect those who really dares to get a tattoo. It's a whole life commitment. And let's face it tattoos are beautiful and even cool looking specially when the mean something really meaningfull for that person. It just made it much more cooler and special.

I got two tattoos. On my right and left inner wrist. Many might not like it or even hate it. Many might look it's stupid, ugly and meaningless.  But I don't care cause I am proud of them. Proud of myself. They are so important to me. And I don't regret anything. I don't regret the pain I felt. I don't regret the money I spent to have them. And most importantly I don't regret that it will be inked in my skin maybe for the rest of my life. I am proud of every inch of my tattoo.

 Stories behind them will be on the next post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment