Monday, December 16, 2013

Kindness..

The time of the year when our selfishness disappears. Everyone spends their time buying stuffs, spending a lot, and even hanging around at a crowded mall just to make someone happy. It's that time of the year when wishes usually come true. It's a loving holiday, Christmas. 

Last week, I went to the mall. And there was this Grandma, She is having a hard time buying some things because it was too crowded for her but she still struggles to complete the wishlist she was holding. I can tell the list was long. She stood beside me, she was so confused with all the mascaras in front of her. She was looking for a "Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara" so the salesperson showed her where it is. Without hesitation (I mean without looking at the prize) she took it and marked the list with a check marked. 

"This year I am my Grandchild's Santa Claus"



No comments:

Post a Comment