Monday, November 4, 2013

Check!

1. A tattoo
       Nov. 30 me and my brother will be having a tattoo!! Mine will probably will be like this:

 I'm still not sure about the specific details of it, like the size of it, if I will include the birds, which wrist shall I put the anchor and the word believe. One thing is for sure I want a anchor and the word believe. Some tips for the specific details??

2. New laptop
     A bought a new laptop for me cause right now the one i'm using suck so much that I want to throw it thru my window or just punch the monitor in the center! So to avoid being irritated with it I decided to buy a new one. A Acer Aspire V5 in silver.


3. Driving License
      It's time for me to kick in and study to have my own driving license because I really need it! There many things will be a lot easier for me to do when I already have a driving license. So today I bought the "Teoripaket" which means it's the Theory part of having a driving license. It's basically about the rules, signs and etc. in driving.




No comments:

Post a Comment