Thursday, November 14, 2013

Small things do matter.

You might already heard about the catastrophe that happen in the Philippines last week. How can such a disaster happen to a country like that. I was born and raised there. It's really hard to believe that something big and strong storm can hit a small land, with so much people already trying to survive in a daily basis. How can it be like this.. How can this happen... It feels so bad that I am not there to help them.. I know i can't make a big help but doing small things is enough than doing nothing at all.

 It feels so bad that I get a chance to sleep well tonight but some people don't even have a bed to sleep on tonight. It feels so bad that I know I am one of the guilty people who cause this kind of disaster. I know that i am a consumer. And we consumer do what we need to do.. We might not think of it all the time but have you ever thought of how the world change so much because of us. What's the cause of all of  this calamities that are happening around the world.

I remember it clearly when we have this paper. We need to write about "Global Warming". I chose to write about how Global Warming changed the whole world and even how can it changed our economy. In the beginning I was so intrested on things and I want to know everything. I honestly regretted it. Not that I regretted knowing all the bad things we human being have done but I was so hurt that it took me so long to finish writing it. I just didn't want to continue writing it. It honestly made me teary on the process of writing it. I have to read this terrible things that had happen around the world.

The country that stuck on me most was Bangladesh. There was some time in the past that it was almost under. The people had the only chance to plant some water crops which they can sell in a very cheap amount.

Poverty.Destruction.Losing.


No comments:

Post a Comment