Thursday, November 7, 2013

One week of friendship

Did you remember when I flew to Turkey? Well if you don't. It was last March when I got ta opportunity to travel. I got to flew in Turkey because of this project we have in school. The project basically is all about music. We stayed there for a week. And it was AWESOME! That is something that I will never forget. It's hard to list things why that trip was amazing but the most awesome thing fro me was making some new friends for a week.

Talking with them for a whole week, spending time with them almost whole day, doing so randomw things with them, just having fun with them. I miss the feeling of just knowing that when you wake up, you will be abe see them again and have the oppurtunity to get to know them much more better. It felt like knew them for a long time. I remember the first day we met each other. Everyone have this small group with their fellow student, but not later on all us where included in this big group. 

Yesterday, I met with a friend which I knew from the trip. I honestly was so surprise! It was a late night when I got his message in Facebook, if I can come to the city to meet him. Well ofcourse when you receive this kind of message you will not immediately believe in it. But it was true. He's here in Sweden! I met him yesterday. It felt so good to just talk again with him and with his friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment