Monday, November 4, 2013

For a change

Having all the things you've been wanting for the longest time is finally coming true step by step. When you work hard there is something good coming after. Adter the hardship you've been there will always be a good side of everything you've worked for. That's what I've been saying to myself since I begun to work. A work which i didn't enjoy so much honestly in the begin but now I am actually enjoying myself now. And I am always grateful in every opportunity I get to work. This job I have right now really taught me so many things. One of them is how to treasure every time you get to wake up everyday. Be grateful for each day. It taught me how to care much more about my health. And many more things.


Since I begun working I felt more like a grown up. I can saw the difference with how I was for the past couple of years and right now. I am working for myself. For my own sake. And I am enjoying it. Maybe you may not know that this is the first time that i got to work this much and get paid for what I am good with.



No comments:

Post a Comment